Membership on our Honorary Board is a unique opportunity to help homeless men reclaim their lives and return to their families and communities as mentors and leaders.
Click here to view our current members.
The Responsibilities of Honorary Board Membership
- Serve a minimum three year term
- Recruit other individuals for membership
- Attend two breakfast gatherings per year
- Provide a minimum of $1000 per year in financial support to Trinity Community Ministries
- Allow the use of your name on printed materials and website
The Benefits of Honorary Board Membership
- Opportunity to network with business professionals and leaders in Atlanta at two gatherings each year
- Recognition in press releases and media relations
- Annual recognition in the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Corporate and individual recognition in the Trinity Community Ministries publications
- Trinity Community Ministries plaque for display at your office
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the community
To request more information about Honorary Board membership, please click here.
Are you a member with a story to share? Please share it with us by clicking here.